Data Treatment Standard
Legal representative - SERVICONS S.R.L.
Street Viale Morgagni 2/B-2 - 50134 Firenze (FI)
VAT and C.F. 04841810486
Tel. +39 055 4288249
Owner's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typologies of collected Data
Personal Data collected by this Web Site, either independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Data, phone number, email, first name, last name and addresses.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Web Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data required by this Web Site is required.
If You refuse to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service.
In cases where this Web Site indicates certain Data to be optional, Users are free to refrain from providing such Data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or its operability.
Users who have any doubts as to which Data is mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Web Site and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate it, releasing the Owner from any liability to any third party.
Manner and place of processing of the collected Data
The Data Controller shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Web Site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Treatment legal basis
The Data Controller will process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has consented to one or more specific purposes; Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may be authorized to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or any of the other legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object ("opt-out") to such processing. However, this does not apply if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- treatment is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- treatment is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of official authority vested in the Controller;
- processing is necessary in order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating offices of the Owner and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located.
For further information, contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which You are located.
To obtain more information about where You are being processed, You may refer to the section on details about how Your Personal Data is being processed.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the address shown at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Holder and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Holder will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
You may obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on Your consent, You may retain Your Personal Data longer until Your consent is revoked.
In addition, You may be required to retain Your Personal Data for a longer period of time in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted.
Therefore, upon expiry of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to data portability will no longer be exercisable.
Fines of the treatment of the collected data
The User's Data are collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Displaying content from external platforms, Statistics, Protection from spam, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Registration and authentication, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Optimization and distribution of traffic and Interaction with live chat platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact by phone (This Website)
Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Web Site, as well as to fulfill support requests.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Contact form (This Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her own Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes or any other type of information indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data collected: name, surname, email and phone number.
Request for a service
By placing a request for a service through this website, the system requires the collection of the following personal data:
Name, email, message
Analyses and Statistics
This website does not use profiling cookies.
There are analysis widgets in anonymous form that is in the identified and collected ip addresses are blurred the last two numbers making it actually anonymous.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- to oppose the processing of your Data. The User may oppose the processing of his/her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the treatment and to receive a copy of the treated Data.
- verify and request rectification. The User may verify the correctness of his own Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. Under certain conditions, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In such case, the Data Controller shall not process the Data for any purpose other than its storage.
- obtain deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- propose complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing on grounds related to their particular situation.
We wish to inform Users that, if their Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to its processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users may address a request to the Holder's contact details indicated in this document. Requests shall be filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Additional treatment information
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment to defend against misuse of this Web Site or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, which are files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as Your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track"questions
This Website does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third party services that you use support your privacy, you should review their privacy policies.
If the changes affect treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.